Terms & Policies
SST OPERATING PROCEDURES
- All orders are processed as received. Verbal orders are considered firm.
- Fax or email Order Form to, 914.699.3525 or Info@SouthStreetTablecloth.com.
- SST must approve all cancellation requests. Orders already processed may not be cancelled.
- Changes made to order, one hour after placed, are subject to approval.
- Additions made more than one hour subsequent to original order will be shipped separately.
- No changes cancellations are acceptable for Next Day Orders or Specialty items.
- Sizes for products are cut 1” larger to allow for shrinkage.
- SST cannot be liable for late, lost or misdirected deliveries due to freight carrier errors.
- SST cannot control manufacturer dye lot matches. SST makes every effort to match dye lots on rental cloth leaving the factory but cannot be held responsible for shade variations.
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
SST RENTAL PROGRAM
- SST will ship the linens to arrive on or before the date you request, even overnight if requested and paid.
- You receive a 7-day rental (shipping extra) and SST pays return freight under the following conditions:
- In the Continental US.
- $25.00 minimum order.
- Fold linens and reuse boxes for return.
- Use the supplied UPS Return Shipping label (ARS). Labels are marked with specific invoice numbers.
- Do not combine different rental return invoice/ARS labels in same box.
- Note: you are responsible for getting the linens to UPS by the end of the 7-day rental period. If not, you will be billed for an additional weekly fee and/or replacements costs.
Linens not returned, or damaged, contain mildew beyond ability to remove in laundry, will be billed full purchase price, in addition to weekly rental fee.
Local deliveries will contain a plastic laundry bag in the boxes, enough for each separate order. To receive proper return credit, put soiled linens in the bags, along with a copy of the invoice or the PO# or your customer’s name.
SST is not responsible for linens returned that do not belong to our company, for charges you receive from another rental company, nor to pay freight to return such linens.
- Pre-paid by credit card or company check. Credit card must be on file.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- A company check will be accepted only if valid credit card information is on file.
- Balance past 30 days will be charged at 12% annual rate and billed weekly.
- No returns will be accepted on Specialty Fabrics or custom sizes.
- 50% restocking fee for return of unused, standard sizes that are posted on our rate card.
- 25% restocking fee for unused rental orders returned in original condition, on hanger in plastic bag.
- Any credits are at the discretion of SST.
- No returns accepted without a Merchandise Return Number, (MR#). Such number is only issued by SST.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. If an ARS label is used inappropriately, customer will be assessed a $10.00 fee.
- Credits are issued if SST error and when incorrect merchandise is returned and inspected.